Our volunteers are most crucial to the work we do. Your support in running our cookery classes enable us to continue the programs we have for the refugees and migrants that belong in the Migrateful family.
If you got a few hours to spare and want to back our chefs and facilitators up as a Migrateful class sidekick, we’d love it if you can volunteer to our evening classes in either Canterbury (St Martin and St Paul, CT1 1NH) or Margate (The Margate Caves, CT9 1FG)
As a class sidekick, you will be expected to do tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- Helping with set up of the space & cooking stations.
- Welcoming participants & ensuring they enjoy themselves.
- Keeping stations clear & clean by removing food scraps & cleaning equipment.
- Washing up & helping the Facilitator pack up.
- Enjoying delicious meal prepared during class!
For more information, visit https://www.migrateful.org/join-the-team/volunteer/
Want to do something more regular and belong in a community of class sidekicks? Check out The Orange Onion Club at https://www.migrateful.org/join-the-team/join-the-orange-onion-club-volunteers/
See you at a Migrateful class soon!