Become our Marketing & Sales Manager
Apply your skills & experience to a full time London based role at a truly purposeful organisation
Are you a marketing professional who wants to join a truly purposeful organisation that would immensely benefit from your skills and experience?
Are you comfortable wearing many hats, like owning social media, corporate sales and creative development while leading Migrateful’s overall marketing communications across its different audiences?
Then you might be the ideal person to join Migrateful as our Marketing & Sales Manager!
Main Areas of Focus for the Role: Own social media management, monitoring and implementation; Own corporate sales strategy and partnership; Own creative development from conceptualization, copywriting and design for the organisations various needs
Contract: Permanent, full-time, 5 days a week
Location: 3 days/w in the office (EC1R 0NE), 2 days/w remote
Deadline: 21st Nov 2022
Interviews: 24th and 25th Nov
Starting Date: ASAP or latest Monday 2nd January 2023
Migrateful is a social enterprise, where asylum seekers, refugees and migrants struggling to access employment in the UK due to legal and linguistic barriers, teach their traditional cuisines to the public. This role is open to everyone, and we are particularly interested to hear from people from refugee and asylum-seeking backgrounds.
List of Responsibilities:
- Line management of the PR & Comms Officer
- Leading the development and consolidation of the full year marketing strategy in collaboration with the team, CEO and trustees
- Social media management (FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIN, Tiktok), including overall platform and community management, curation, content planning, development, scheduling and monitoring.
- Corporate sales account management and partnership building for our corporate cookery classes and demo offerings
- Ad campaign conceptualization, development (copywriting and design), management and reporting
- Overall creative marketing content support, which may include copywriting and design for website, collaterals like flyers, posters and brochures, and other ad-hoc communication materials, as agreed
- Updating the website as and when required
- Production which may include photo and video shoots and editing
What we are Looking for in a Candidate:
We have some key traits that we are looking for, and thats marketing communications and a good eye for the Migrateful brand.
You will love working as our new Marketing & Sales Manager if you have:
- Experience in marketing strategy, creative development and campaign planning
- Experience in delivering successful communications campaigns
- Experience in corporate account management and/or partnerships whether in a charity or in an agency/brand setting
- Experience in social media management and creative development
- Management experience
- Strong communication and writing skills; good eye for design and/or able to do minor graphic design on Canva or similar apps
- Experience in website project management and knowledge of good SEO practices
- Experience in brand management
Applying for the Position
Be sure to have the below prepared to send:
- Prepare 3 mock Instagram posts (image/story/reel) that could be posted on Migratefuls Instagram account including image and copy (Posts can be: (1) To promote classes (2) To attract volunteers (3) To share migration news/issues)
- A website you have worked on and social media accounts you have managed
- A 1-2 minute video explaining why you’re the right person for this role