Role Description: Migrateful Project Manager
Migrateful is recruiting a project manager to support us with our daily operations, consumer relationship and liaising with our chefs to run our classes and events.
Please note: the current start date for this role is January 2019 as we are waiting for funding to come though, although it could be before. If you are interested please email the Director, Jess Thompson with a cover letter and CV at email@example.com.
Hours: 15 – 20 per week
Location: Remote with meetings at our office in London Fields and every Tuesday from 10am – 1pm at Pembroke House (chef training group)
Payment: £10 per hour (subject to increase as company grows)
- Create menus with the chefs for the Migrateful cookery sessions.
- Organize volunteers and facilitators for each class.
- Liaise with clients responding to bookings, gift voucher purchases and others.
- Assist with creating lesson time plans and recipes with the Director
- Supervise chefs during Wednesday chef training sessions, encouraging proper techniques and correcting as needed.
- Manage our freelance staff – marketing manager, volunteers and facilitators.
- Business development – building relationships with corporates who are interested in cookery classes as team building activities.
- Chef qualification desirable.
- Food Safety in Catering Level 2 certificate desirable.
- Proven skills and knowledge in delivering cookery classes or events.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with, and have empathy for a diverse range of people including vulnerable groups.
- Organised, with a knack for Excel and efficient email correspondence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Mailchimp and Eventbrite.
- Ability to take initiative, be flexible and think creatively.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude.
- To be invested in Migrateful’s mission!